Please report to local law enforcement. This site is only used to gather data for statistical analysis and report generation.
- Report the incident as soon as possible orally/verbally to your healthcare employer. (required by HB590).
- Inform your employer if you consent to have the incident reported to local law enforcement.
- Produce a detailed written report that includes all the data points listed in HB590. This site will create the report for you.
- Retain a copy of the report for 5 years (required by HB590).
- Provide copies of reports to the DOJ quarterly or upon request. If you use this portal, the report is automatically submitted to DOJ and you will not need to submit quarterly reports.
- Report the incident to local law enforcement if the employee consents (required if consent given).
How to use this site to comply with HB 590:
- Register your healthcare provider business by using the "Register" button. You will be asked for your business name, address, contact person, and phone number. (This will be used to auto-generate some of the report information).
- Select a username and password.
- Follow the steps to report the specifics of the incidents.
- Finalize the report. The data will be transmitted to DOJ and you will be provided a PDF report.
For more information click Here.